GE MAC 5500 EKG Machine
- Ethernet and wireless networking option saves time, reduces errors and maximizes charge capture
- Hook-up advisor minimizes editing time and repeat ECG acquisitions
- Single button operation for printing, storage and transmission
- 12SL ECG Analysis program with Gender-Specific software
- 15-Lead ECG Analysis
- Risk stratification tools such as ACI-TIPI, Late Potential P-Wave Signal Averaging
GE MAC 5000 EKG Resting ECG System
The GE MAC 5000 Ekg : resting ECG System delivers the advanced capabilities that only the industry’s most extensive collection of proven algorithms can offer. And it’s part of GE Medical’s complete suite of networked, noninvasive testing solutions designed to maximize throughput and staff productivity.
The GE MAC 5000 provides the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this degree of performance to the broadest range of users possible. Advanced Marquette algorithm capabilities include true, 12-lead ECG computer analysis and interpretation, P-wave signal averaging, late potential analysis, ACI-TIPI, and new Gender Specific criteria as part of 12SLTM, – for identification of arrhythmia.
The GE MAC 5000 system uniquely delivers seamless connectivity to the Catalyst MUSE® Cardiology Information System for data storage and retrieval of ECGs. Combine this connectivity with the inherent performance of the MAC 5000 system and you’ve got the ultimate resting ECG system.
- CAM 14 Patient Cable
- CAM14 Acquisition Module
- CAM 14 ECG Leadwire Set
- Pack of Recording Chart Paper
- Pack of Electrodes
- Pack of (10) Alligator Clips
- Power Cord