GE MAC 1200 EKG | Interpretation 12 Lead
The MAC 1200 EKG System is a compact 12 lead resting EKG designed for acquisition with or without analysis.
The system can be configured and customized to specific settings to your needs and with its easy to clean, full-size keyboard, customizing and inputting patient data is a breeze.
The MAC 1200 has a large backlit, waveform LCD Display (contrast adjustable) and is able to print full-size paper reports with its integrated thermal printer. Its display can provide you info on the selected lead groups, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle her, ADS, gain speed, and patient information. With its built-in battery, you are able to take it to where you need it the most.
It provides accurate measurements, interpretation and has the option to perform simultaneous 12 Lead EKG acquisition and analysis.
The sampling rate for the MAC 1200 EKG System is 1000 Samples/second/channel.
The MAC 1200 digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office-based practices and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the MUSE® Cardiology Information System and easy-to-use features provide the highest level of quality and convenience users require. All our stock come from reputable manufacturers such as Welch Allyn, Mortara and GE Healthcare .
- Our refurbished medical equipment have been calibrated, quality tested and inspected before being sold to healthcare providers.
- All used EKG or ECG machines will have new sensors, paper and clips along with an operator’s manual.
- The MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition with or without analysis.
- The GE MAC 1200 Resting EKG machine is a comprehensive solution with practical features clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics and physician offices will appreciate.
- Your patients deserve quality care, something that our used EKG machines will be able to provide.
The MAC 1200 EKG System has anti-drift systems that automatically compensate the baseline fluctuations that is caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the electrodes, baseline adjusts where the ECG presentation is showed with an averaged baseline and electrode monitoring where there is an audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or fine break. The MAC 1200 EKG System performs an automatic self-test upon power up, making it very low maintenance and convenient for you.
The MAC 1200 EKG System is an ideal compact resting EKG system at an affordable price.
- Mac 1200 EKG System (Refurbished)
- New Battery installed
- 10 alligator clip
- Patient Cable with leadwires
- Pack Resting Electrodes
- Power Cord
- Pack of EKG Paper
- Unbeatable 1 Year Warranty & Unlimited tech support for the life of your EKG