The Burdick 8500 ECG / EKG shows you what you need, comfortably. Burdick 8500 ECG equipment has a friendly user interface, multi-angle 7-inch widescreen, and color display that makes reading waveform data easy, and protocol choices streamline your workflow.
The Burdick 8500 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm. With more than 30 years of continuous refinement, the GRI algorithm is the first and only to consider five clinically significant variables – including gender, age, race, medication, and classification – to interpret patient data.
Features and Benefits
- Export records to network drives, USB, or EMRs. Store up to 300 ECG records.
- Comes with Ethernet connectivity as a standard feature. It’s compatible with wireless 802.11, and has bidirectional communication with our HeartCentrix® connectivity solution.
- The easy-to-clean keyboard, dedicated functions keys, intuitive menu, and on-screen QuickTips make it easy to use.
- The AccuPrint™ feature restricts ECG printing if 10-second data quality is poor, ensuring a clear printout and eliminating retakes.
- The optional interpretation package lets you calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant.
- The unit manually or automatically produces high quality 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts.
- Known for its legendary durability and dependability, Burdick is the preferred name in digital ECGs, for practices and clinics.
- The interpretation package provides a choice of brief or full-format statements (including reason statements).
- Wired Connection:10/100 MBPS Ethernet via RJ45
- Wireless Connection: 802.11g (compatible with 802.11b networks), security options including WEP (64/128 bit), WPA / WPA2 (Personal and Enterprise, including AES), EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST with automatic provisioning PEAP/ MSCHAPv2, LEAP, RADIUS servers (including Microsoft IAS, Cisco ACS, and Cisco Aironet 1200), roaming across WAPs of various configurations and support for mixed 802.11 / Ethernet networks
- AC Operation: 100-240 VAC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz at external power source
- Battery Operation: 14.4 V NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Duration: 300 pages or 55 minutes continuous printing (In manual mode at 25 mm/s)
- Printout Device: 216 mm thermal dot array
- Paper Dimensions: 8.5 in x 11 in (US letter) or 210 mm x 300 mm (A4)
- Paper Type: Thermal sensitive (Burdick Assurance® or Heartline™ paper recommended)
- Chart Speeds: 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec
- Gain: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV chest or limb (may be split)
- Printout Formats: 3-, 4-, 6-, or 12-channel; additional rhythm formats
- Lead Selection: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6, V4R; supports Cabrera and alternate chest lead (chest lead selection V2R thru V9R + V7,V8,V9)
- Measurement: Diagnosis based on five demographic criteria
- Pacemaker Display Capability: Meets or exceeds IEC 60601-2-51 (64,000 samples/second acquisition)
- Modes: Automatic, rhythm, or manual
- Frequency Response: Meets or exceeds IEC 60601-2-51
- Input Impedance: Meets or exceeds IEC 60601-2-51
- Electrode Offset Tolerance: +/- 300 mV
- A/D Conversion: 8,000 samples/second, 2.5 μV LSB RTI
- Artifact Filter Response: 40 Hz, -3db
- Data Storage Resolution: 500 samples/second, 2.5 μV LSB RTI
- Safety: Leakage current: Patient <10 μA, chassis <100 μA; Defibrillation protection: to 5000 V, 360J
- Display: Color LCD; 7 in diagonal
- Keyboard: Full alphanumeric keypad plus designated quick keys
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 7.5 in x 13.125 in x 15.0 in (18.7 cm x 33.4 cm x 38.1 cm)
- Weight: 11 lb (5 kg) (including external power supply)