GE CASE v6.73 Stress Test System
Proven clinical excellence. Productivity – enhancing applications and features. Expanded networking options. The CASE Cardiac Assessment System for Exercise Testing from GE Healthcare puts the stress on performance.
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 Hz
- ST measurements: amplitudes, slope, integral, index, ST/HR hysteresis, ST/HR slope, ST/HR loops, ST/HR index up to 15 leads.
- ECG output: Real-time ECG/QRS beep/TTL synchronization output
- Heart rate: Automatic arrhythmia detection, documentation, and annotation
- Full-disclosure ECG: Beat-to-beat ECG storage & event review
- Reanalysis: Post-test medians measurements from E, J and post-J point selections
- ECG interpretation: (Optional) Marquette* 12SL resting ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics
- MUSE* systems compatible via SD card; network (optional)
- MUSE Web compatible for retrieval view and printing of MUSE system data
- Local storage: Minimum 40 GB hard drive storage of complete ECG record and test results
- PDF export of final reports with auto naming protocols also from Microsoft Word and Excel
- XML export of specified data
- CASE network server with editing workstations
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, 64-bit
- Display type: LCD (flat panel display) Display resolution
GE T2100-ST1 Treadmill
Configurations available: 110V or 220V
Dedicated 110V or 220V outlet making it the ideal GE HC Stress testing system with no compromise in patient weight capacity or speed. With its rugged design it can support patients up to 500lbs.
It is smooth, quiet and takes no time at all to start up. It has the option to allow clinicians to control the entire speed range. It includes the patented MasterTrack Belt alignment system to eliminate off center running belts. Its low to the floor cushioned deck is ideal for patient comfort and safety. For emergencies, it has an easy to locate stop button and patient tether for additional safety. With minimum maintenance and convenience features, the T2100-St1 Treadmill is a reliable tool for exercise testing.
- Extra-long, 60-inch surface provides an extra margin of safety for patients.
- Zero start feature slowly builds up speed for safe and smooth operation.
- Standard stop button enables a gradual stop.
- Emergency stop button provides immediate stop.
- Full front and side handrails are standard. with ESTOP
- 450 lb weight capacity
- 0 to 13.5 mph speed range.
- 0 to 25 percent grade range.
- Enhanced tolerance to electrical changes for greater patient safety.
- Self-calibrating for speed and grade.
- Digital control insures precise speed and grade control.
- US power cord with wall connector.
- Weight: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Walking area: 18 in. x 60 in. (45.7 cm x 152.4 cm)
- Floor space required: 29 in. x 77 in. (73.7 cm x 195.6 cm)
- Handrail height above walking surface
- Front: 40 in. (101.6 cm)
- Side: Maximum 35 in. (88.9 cm) descending at a 5° angle to 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Power Requirements:
- 208 to 240 VAC
- 50/60 Hz
- 20 amperes
- NEMA 6-20 R wall socket (dedicated circuit recommended)
- Ambient temperature: 50° F to 95° F (10° C to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 90%
- Maxmium rated load: 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Belt speed range: 0-13.5 mph at 220 VAC/60 Hz continuously variable; 0 mph start-up
- Drive motor: 3.0 hp
- Elevation motor: 1/10th hp
- Elevation range: 0 to 25% grade, continously variable
- Maxmium leakage current: 100µA, chassis to ground