Siemens Maquet SERVO-i Features
The Maquet SERVO i ventilation system can be used on a variety of patients from neonatal, pediatric, to adults. It has the ability to handle the most acute phases of respiratory distress, through recovery, and to the waning phases of the ventilation process. The SERVO-i continuously delivers oustanding ventilator treatment as gently as possible. This is in part to performance, monitoring capabilities, treatment options, and tools that this ventilator offers. Since this ventilator can be used on a wide variety of patients, it is suitable for most environments from the ICU to the NICU department. The Maquet SERVO-i ventilator allows you to choose the treatment option based on your patients’ needs without having to worry about the ventilator’s capabilities.
Servo-i supports both invasive and non-invasive ventilation. It combines the highest level of clinical performance with outstanding mobility and cost efficiency. Ease of training, operation, and maintenance, as well as flexibility and modularity, ensures a low life-cycle cost. The economic benefits in operating this modular platform are considerable: there is no need to scrap and reinvest for different patient categories and situations.
- Enables treatment of all patient categories.
- Transportation with no loss of treatment quality within and between hospitals.
- Allows for investigation of different treatment options like Open Lung Tool and Automode.
- Invasive ventilation.
- Non-invasive ventilation with leakage compensation.
- CO2 Analyzer for end tidal carbon dioxide measurement that may give important insight into the efficiency of the ventilation.
- Y sensor measurement, for neonatal/pediatric and adult patients. Enables measurement of pressure and flow as close to the patient’s airway as possible.
- Nasal CPAP.
- Heliox – gives a more laminar flow that reduces work of breathing.
- Stress Index – will monitor hyperinflation or repeated alveolar collapse, thus allowing the identification of injurious ventilation (VILI).7
- Ventilation Record Card – Facilitates research work and presentations.
- Maquet ventilator accessories and consumables that are fully tested and designed to work optimally with Servo ventilators.
- Height: 51.8 In (131.5 cm)
- Width: 22 In (56 cm)
- Depth: 25.2 In (64 cm)
- Weight: 44.1 lbs (20 kg)
- Method of triggering: Flow, pressure and Edi (optional)
- operating pressure: Approximately 115 cmH2O
- Bias flow: 2 l/mi