Puritan Bennett 840 Ventilator| 10.4 GUI | Warranties Included
Features: Several parameters available, Contact to discuss
(photos of system are not actual photos of system, additional photos of your order will be sent upon request)
Puritan Bennett 840 Features
The Covidien Puritan Bennett 840 ventilator provides a solid foundation on which to build your ideal ventilation solution. With the addition of optional advanced technology upgrades,the pb 840 can meet the specific needs of practically every patient type you care for—from neonatal patients weighing as little as 300 grams to adult patients weighing as much as 150 kg.
- Advanced Technology: DualView touchscreens, High-performance pneumatics, and dual-microprocessor electronics.
- Easy Upgrades: Software can be upgraded and customized to meet a variety of future clinical needs.
- Enhanced noninvasive ventilation (NIV) for use with a stable respiratory drive.
- Data Integration: Supports communication with all major patient monitoring and hospital information systems for use in electronic data transfer.
- Optional Clinivision® Mobile Patient Charting software provides the ability to practice evidence-based medicine.
- Low Overall Cost of Ownership: The Puritan Bennett 840 Ventilator is engineered with high volume environments in mind. It is durable, reliable, and easy to service.
Puritan Bennett 840 Specifications
- Height: 56 In (142.24 cm)
- Width (Wheels in outmost position): 28.5 In (72.39 cm)
- Depth (Wheels in outmost position): 29.5 In (74.93 cm)
- Weight: 162.7 lbs (73.8 kg)
- Operating Time: A new, fully charged 1-hour BPS can operate the ventilator for at least one hour. This 1-hour BPS will not run the compressor or a humidifier. It is recommended that the 1-hour battery pack be replaced every two years.
- Recharge Time: 20-Hours while connected to AC Power
Gas Mixing System
- Range of flow from the mixing system: Can be set to 150 L/min standard temperature and pressure, dry (STPD). Additional flow is available (up to 30 L/min for neonatal circuit type, up to 80 L/min for pediatric circuit type, and up to 200 L/min for adult circuit type) for compliance compensation.
- Leakage from one gas system to another: Meets standard
- Operating pressure range: 35 to 100 psi (241 to 690 kPa)
- Air/oxygen regulator bleed: Up to 3 L/min
Oxygen and Air Inlet Supplies (Not included)
- Pressure: 241 to 690 kPa (35 to 100 psi)
- Flow: Maximum of 200 L/min
Max Limited Pressure
- 127.5 cmH2O (125 hPa)
Max Working Pressure
- 100 cmH2O (98.1 hPa), ensured by high pressure limit
- 90 cmH2O (pressure-based ventilation)
Minute Volume (VE TOT) Capability
- 25 to 75 L/min
Bacteria Filter Efficiency
- 99.97% for nominal particle size of 0.3 μm (micron) at 100 L/min
- Breath type, delivered O2, end expiratory pressure, end-inspiratory pressure, exhaled minute volume, exhaled tidal volume, I:E ratio, maximum circuit pressure, mean circuit pressure, spontaneous minute volume, total respiratory rate, rapid shallow breathing index, spontaneous respiratory time.
- Modes: Assist/Control, synchronous intermittent mandatory ventilation, or spontaneous
- Respiratory Rates: 1.0 to 100/min
- Inspiratory Pressure: 5 to 90 cm H2O
- Inspiratory Time: 0.2 to 8.0 seconds
- I:E Ratio: ≤ 1:299-4.00:1
- Expiratory Time: Te ≥ 0.2 second
- PEEP: 0 to 45 cm H2O
- Apnea Insp. Pressure: 5 to 90 cm H2O
- Apnea Insp. Time: 0.2 to 8.0 seconds
- Apnea Interva:l 10 to 60 seconds
- Apnea Resp. Rate: 2.0 to 40/min
- Apnea I:E Ratio: ≤ 1.00:1
- Apnea Exp. Time: ≥ 0.2 second
- High Circuit Pressure: 7 to 100 cm H2O
- High Exhaled Min. Vol: 0.1 to 99.9L or OFF
- High Exhaled Tidal Vol: 50 to 3000mL or OFF
- High Respiratory Rate: 10 to 110/min or OFF
- Low Exhaled MandatoryTidal Vol: 5 to 2500 mL or OFF
- Low Exhaled Min. Vol: 0.01 to 60.0L
- Low Exhaled Spontaneous Tidal Vol: 5 to 2500 mL or OFF