HP 200i EKG RECORDER.
- Simultaneous acquisition of up to 12 leads.
- Real-time, continuous recording of 3, 6, or 12 channels.
- Recording speeds of 5, 10, 25, or 50 mm/sec. for capturing multiple levels of detail.
- Extensive ECG quality control features include AC noise filtering and baseline wander correction.
- ACI-TIPI helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia.
- TPI helps identify patients having acute myocardial infarction (AMI) who might benefit from thrombolytic therapy.
- Automatic interpretation of ECG data using clinically proven algorithm.
- Adult and pediatric analysis programs standard.
- Full-page English (A size) or metric (A4 size) reports for convenient reading and filming.
- Color-coded operation keys make learning almost intuitive.
- Dedicated function keys (ID, Filter, Copy, Speed, etc.) for frequency used operations.
- Easy-loading allows fast, hassle free paper replacement