Features and Benefits
- Ease-of-use. Combining speed, flexibility and performance, Burdick® Vision™ 5 meets the needs of routine Holter monitoring environments, as well as specialized clinical settings.
- Studies using American Heart Association (AHA) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) standardized databases show Vision 5 to have 99.9% QRS detection accuracy.
- Easily transfer complete patient reports between Vision 5 and various information systems, enhancing data accessibility.
- Workflow redefined. Data transfer and automatic analysis require only about a minute, allowing for efficient patient report generation.
- Retrospective, prospective, and superimposition scanning modes are supported to enable both traditional and advancedscanning options.
- Meaningful results are presented in trends, tables and histograms to assist with determination of event frequency and severity.
- Color-coded event review marks ST episodes, atrial fibrillation regions, artifact regions, ventricular events, supraventricular events, and any user-defined event episodes allowing quick identification of rate-related abnormalities.
- Full disclosure reports that print all or any part of a patient’s Holter recording in various formats