Trackmaster TMX 425 Medical Treadmill | Stress Treadmill | TMX-425
- Low profile deck for easy access and uncluttered appearance
- Incredibly smooth belt operation
- Easy to reach emergency stop switch
- Master track running belt system (22” wide and63” long) with master track belt alignment feature eliminates the need for periodic alignment of the belt
- Manual controller TMX425c controller — allows user to control the treadmill without hookup to any medical instrumentation
- Programmable controller TMX425cp controller allows for 10 programmed protocols plus an additional 8 user programmable workouts.
- Pediatric hand rail can be mounted at any location on the Trackmaster’s center rail for use whenever the existing hand rails are too tall. The unit can be mounted quickly by one person without any tools.
Treadmill: User Capacity of 400 lbs, Frame of heavy-gauge steel, Epoxy powder coat in jet-black rail with white finish, Safety side rails are standard. Drive System: Heavy duty 2.2 hp ac inverter drive, 110v, 60hz, 15a, 208/220v, 60 Hz, 15a, Speed Range: 0.5-12 mph (220v), 0.5-10 mph (110v), Auto Speed Reset (ASR), Elevation Range: 0-25% standard, Running Surface: 2″ x 63″ cushioned, lubricated, low profile (5″ from floor), Double-sided running deck. Floor Surface Requirements: 33″ x 88″ level surface