Precor EFX 544 Elliptical Trainer
In 1995, Precor introduced the most significant cardio equipment breakthrough in years – the EFX 544 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer. Precor continues to refine its patented EFX technology. The EFX exclusive, adjustable CrossRamp incline offers members unrivaled crosstraining efficiency. CrossRamp settings offer a no-impact stride path that mimics cross-country skiing, walking, running, and climbing. The precise, patented geometry of the forward or reverse stride, when combined with the unique CrossRamp, puts the EFX in a class of its own.
- The eddy current resistance system is frictionless, so it’s extremely durable and requires no maintenance. It provides years of smooth, quiet and dependable performance. A spring-tensioned pivot mount automatically maintains proper belt tension, eliminating the need to ever tighten the belt.
- Cast aluminum footplates, which are 14” x 7.25” have a slip resistant, textured surface.
- Padded steel handle bars allow a wide variety of comfortable hand positions.
- Patented elliptical motion for smooth strides
- Quick Start option for Manual Course
- Zero impact elliptical strides
- EFX ramp design allows for both forward and reverse motion
- Dimensions: L: 81″ W: 39″ H: 59″
- Weight: 310lbs
- Heart Rate: None
- Power Requirement: 110 Volts
- CrossRamp: 10 – 30 degrees (adjustable)
- Programmed Courses: 8 Preprogrammed Courses – Hill, Valley, and Interval Training through ramp changes