Key Features GE Vivid S70
Two of the most notable features on the refurbished GE Vivid S70 are its cSound Architecture and 4D TEE capabilities.
cSound is generally reserved for GE’s Expert (E-series) of ultrasound machines, but is offered on the S70 to make it a very competitive system in this price range. The cSound architecture offers improved hardware and software features including single-crystal probes. Single crystal transducers provide better resolution and penetration over standard transducers. The key differences between the S70 and more advanced E-series systems comes down to hardware and processing. The E-series are larger machines that offer more single-crystal probes, higher frame rates, and more premium features and performance.
The 19″ wide HD LCD monitor and the 12” wide touchscreen provide good ergonomics. Its compact size and battery backup allow for easy transport the ultrasound shutting down the ultrasound system.
This refurbished ultrasound machine can also serve as a limited shared-service machine while providing advanced cardiovascular functions and stress echo.
- Tissue synchronization imaging
- Intima Media Thickness (IMT)
- CW Doppler
- Strain/Strain Rate Mode (option, enabled by Advanced QScan)
- Tissue Synchronization Imaging Mode (option, enabled by Advanced QScan)
- 2D stress
- Auto EF
- Automated Function Imaging (AFI)
- Automated Ejection-Fraction Calculation (AutoEF)
- Contrast Low MI(Research only)
- 4D Mitral Valve Assessment (Only works on stored patient data)
- Quantitative Analysis Package (Q-Analysis)
- EchoPAC™/Patient Archive
- Insite™ Express Connection (ExC) Enables Remote Service and Training
- Advanced 4D Options
GE Vivid S70 Specifications
- Image and Measurement Transfer
- Raw data and all measurements (including customized) from Vivid™ Systems
- DICOM** and public DICOM SR from 3rd party
- EchoPac Post-Processing
- Full access to GE raw data
- Access to all Vivid measurement tools
- Review, post -process, and measure using AFI, Wall Motion Scoring, etc.
- Image Management
- Store and review cine loops and static images
- Send to/Retrieve from Long-Term Storage
- Create clean, comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Complete reports faster with quick report templates
- Report templates for TTE, TEE, Stress, Vascular
- Designed for Reliability and Easy-of-Use
- Flex Fit – Adjust control panel and monitor for comfort and convenience
- Easy mobility with smart standby
- Small footprint
- 12.1” touchscreen
- 19” LED monitor with articulating arm
- Streamlining Your Exams
- Vivid S70 with Csound performance empowers your team with a variety of efficient tools. You’ll find it easy to achieve consistent information across a wide variety of patients. And how tools like the ability to quantify wall motion abnormalities can help you diagnose. You’ll also appreciate the simple tablet-like experience of the Image Manager and configurable interface.
- Define the Care path
- Quantification with GE Vivid S70 is all about helping providers evaluate and address cardiovascular issues. Count on a full suite of simple, intuitive tools to support your work.
- Exceptional 2D TTE
- Adult Echo Color Doppler
- Exceptional 4D TTE
Browse our range of new, used & refurbished ultrasounds