The SunTech Tango M2 is the new innovative technology that offers accurate, reliable, hands-free monitoring for Cardiac Stress and Exercise Testing. The device stands alone in the marketplace as it’s the only device designed specifically as “motion tolerant” and will automatically take a blood pressure reading during stress testing. This feature allows the health care provider more valuable time to work directly with their patients.
Tango M2 Blood Pressure Monitor Kit Includes:
(1) Adult Cuff (25 – 35 cm)
(1) 3-Lead ECG Cable
(1) Blood Pressure Tube
(1) Power Supply
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Manual
With the Tango M2, you can count on us to deliver:
Seamless Integration: Automated communication with your stress system reduces the risk of transcription errors.
Non-Exercise BP Mode: Allows BP measurement during patient set-up and recovery without an ECG signal.
Stat Mode: Rapidly repeated automatic BP measurements for time sensitive and emergent situations.
Color LCD: Improved usability with a new 7″ color LCD display.
Verified Measurements: See & hear the Korotkoff sounds using the onscreen display and the included headphones.
Data Retrieval: Easier troubleshooting with 300 BP reading history and USB capabilities for measurement retrieval.
Field Upgrades: USB port allows for field upgrades, making sure end-users always have the current software.
- BP measurements: Auscultatory R-wave gating using K-sound analysis, for all static and active phases of stress testing. Oscillometric using pneumatic pressure for static measurements only
• Measurement range: (DKA mode) Pressure Systolic: 40 – 270 mmHG, Diastolic: 20 – 160 mmHg (OSC mode) Systolic 40 – 260 mmHg, Diastolic: 20 – 160 mmHG; Heart rate 40 – 200 bpm
• Integrates with all popular stress ECG systems using RS-232, BNC, ECG cable only for internal ECG & USB connections
• ECG Source: Primary – From integrated stress ECG system or other external source. Secondary – internal ECG option using V2, V6, RL
• Power: input – 100-240 VAC @ 1.5, 50-60 Hz. Output +9 VDC
• Dimensions: 9.5” x 6.9” x 4.5”
• Weight: 3.725 lb
• Accuracy: Equivalent to a trained observer using a cuff/stethoscope auscultation method per ANSI/AAMI