The CardioSoft Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABP) application with
the TONOPORT V module provides an ideal solution for monitoring
BP over extended periods of time
– When an event occurs, the patient is able to trigger a manual measurement.
– Instrument can be changed as needed from the day to the night phase, and vice versa, independently from the selected measuring protocol. This greatly enhances the patient’s wearing comfort and the quality of the analysis.
– Easy to program and simple to set up.
– Tonoport V module easily attaches to your patients.
– Module provides comprehensive blood pressure data in textual and graphical displays with user-definable settings.
-Whether trends, measurements or statistics, all relevant 24-hour blood pressure measurement data are processed efficiently and displayed in a well-organised manner.
-All data for a patient are stored in a single database, allowing for very simple connectivity with information systems (e.g., a medical provider’s billing program).