The Galaxy2 IVUS Imaging System was designed to provide more sophisticated intravascular ultrasound imaging, simplify operating techniques, and reduce set-up and procedural time. The system provides a three-dimensional as well as a circumferential view for peripheral-vascular, cardiovascular, and Electro Physiologic applications. The Galaxy2 system utilizes a 17-inch LCD flat panel monitor (foldable), a Pentium 4 2.4-GHz processor, DVD/CD removable storage, and DICOM networking. These features, coupled with an ultrasound digital storage format, greatly increase ease of use, efficiency, and image analysis capability, states Boston Scientific.
- Image bookmarking provides instant image retrieval.
- Long View for quick, accurate, longitudinal measurements.
- Angiographic compatibility for diagnostic data comparison.
- pre/post intervention analysis provides side-by-side comparisons.
- Handheld motordrive unit provides imaging control within sterile field.
- DICOM 3.0 compatible with user-friendly file format structure