The Certified Pre-Owned STERIS 3085SP Surgical Table is supplied with a removable headrest unit, removable pendant hand control unit, and a set of tabletop cushions. Its generous weight limits allow for use with virtually all patients, doing away with the need for multiple specialty tables. To maximize your investment, the table is compatible with a broad array of previously purchased accessories.
The Certified Pre-Owned STERIS 3085SP Surgical Table handles virtually all the surgical specialties you expect a general surgical table to handle and provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting high quality images crucial to cardiothoracic, orthopedic, and neurosurgical procedures.
Features of the Certified Preowned STERIS 3085SP Surgical Table include a:
- Four-section table top that contours to all patient postures
- Powered slide to help improve C-arm access
- Removeable leg section for unrestricted perineal access
- Powered, radiolucent kidney elevator to help enhance lateral procedures
- Lightweight design that makes it easy to move, while its impact-resistant, cascading shrouds enable fast, easy cleaning
- Return-to-level button to quickly and safely return the patient to level mode
- Auto Limit Sensor (ALS) to operate the table without unintended sectional collisions
- Intuitive hand control instantly telegraphs table positioning data to caregivers with an easy-to-read digital display
- Smooth functioning hydraulic system designed to provide safer, ergonomically structured movement for surgeon access to the operative site