QUINTON Q750 EKG
The Q750 electrocardiograph is a 12- channel ECG unit with optional interpretation capability. It is designed to record resting electrocardiograms. It will also produce timed reports such as those generated during stress testing.
- A full alphabetic(QWERTY) keyboard and 10-key number pad.
- Dedicated function keys on the keyboard, with indicator lamps to show the status of each key and of the Q750.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Three modes of operation(Automatic, manual, and timed report).
- Six selectable 3-lead formats.
- Seven selectable 12-lead formats.
- Selectable Auto Save function ensures that the most recently recorded Auto report is saved.