Quinton Q-Stress Test System with TM 55 Treadmill
13 Months Warranty Included
Option-Extended Warranty Available
Quinton Q-stress stress system exercise stress system featuring,Networking, Q Exchange, Advanced software options Kit
(Including full disclosure, re anyalysis, freeze frame and risk Scoring) Thermal printer is included.
Quinton Q-Stress is the hospital industry’s gold standard. Our cardiac stress test with treadmill system is the winner of multiple awards (most recently Frost & Sullivan’s Market Engineering Award). Quinton Q-Stress is now in its ninth generation.
• The Q-Stress cardiac stress test with treadmill system is designed with you in mind. Its easy-to-learn left-to-right workflow and simple-to-understand icons and intuitive controls guide technicians through the stress test. Busy stress labs use QuikLists to enter comments quickly and efficiently.
• Our proprietary algorithm, baseline wander, and motion artifact filters reduce noise and produce clean ECG tracings even at high speeds and steep grades. Perfect for pharmacological stress tests as well. Patients will appreciate getting the best test results the first time.
• And quinton Q-Stress is HL7 and DICOM compatible! Q-Stress has the flexibility to connect to your Healthcare IT systems in the way that works best for you to enhance your clinical workflow. Click here for the DICOM Conformance Statement.
Quinton Q-Stress Test System Features:
• Robust network connectivity – DICOM or HL7 connects with virtually everything needed for enhanced workflow. It’s compatible with your echo system, nuclear camera, EMR, HIS, PACs and other healthcare IT systems.
• Full disclosure reports; allows you to save the whole exam and review it at any time by exporting to your electronic medical record (EMR) system or hospital information system (HIS).
• In-test review of stress testing data that includes “rewind” and “freeze frame” capabilities (both industry firsts) while still viewing the live test.
• Ectopic capture and display for heartbeats outside the sinoatrial node.
• Fully customizable panel display, plus the flexibility to add your own user-defined protocols.
• Risk scoring, procedural re-analysis, and extensive report formatting options.
• Connectivity. Bi-directional communications using HL7 or DICOM enables the import of demographics, billing and procedures codes to Q-Stress. Export comprehensive test reports to help minimize documentation errors and lost billings.
• Ease of use. The system’s Microsoft Windows compatibility (Vista or XP), left-to-right flow, and intuitive controls guide users through the procedure.
• Accuracy. Tracings are accurate and clear, with clean waveforms even at high speeds and steep grades.
• Instant replay. The Freeze Frame option allows you to “rewind” and view any section of any lead during the test.
• Full disclosure. With the full disclosure option, you can save the entire cardiac stress test as a PDF and store it to your electronic records repository.
• Easy analysis. Built-in analysis tools allow modifications for new patient data or for physiologic changes – resting cardiac data remains constant for comparison.
• Customizable. You decide how you want your patient’s cardiac test data presented. Create custom reports based on physician’s preference. Easy reporting. QuikLists enable fast, efficient preparation of your reports.
Quinton Q-Stress Test System windows 7.
We have Q-stress with the Last Version Cardiac Science Q-stress V 4.5