Mortara Eli 280 EKG
Compact and lightweight, the ELI™ 280 electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality in a portable, touchscreen device. The easy-to-use ELI 280 is designed to meet the demands of high-volume ECG environments.
- High-Resolution Color Touchscreen LCD
- 10.1″ high-resolution color LCD with convenient touchscreen displays up to 12 leads of ECG data for immediate review and plotting.
- Distinguished Mortara VERITAS™ Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm
- Widely recognized interpretive algorithm uses gender specific
- adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion
- for resting ECG interpretation. Displays hook-up confirmation
- which includes detection of lead reversals.
- Widely recognized interpretive algorithm uses gender specific, adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation. Displays hook-up confirmation which includes detection of lead reversals.
Electronic protected health information (ePHI) data is secured with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) integration which enables user authentication and authorization. Additionally, bidirectional network encryption ensures protection of sensitive ePHI in ECGs, orders and patient lists.
Choice of Wireless or Traditional ECG Acquisition
ELI 280 offers a choice of either the innovative WAM™ wireless acquisition module or the AM12™ acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing.
ELI 280 evaluates ECG signal and noise to determine the best 10 seconds of data recorded and automatically displays the selected data. Best 10 simplifies ECG acquisition by reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs.
Bidirectional communication via LAN or wireless LAN enables connectivity to Mortara’s Pyramis®, HeartCentrix®, E-Scribe™ and Athena products, as well as to third party EHR, PACS and CVIS. ELI 280 also communicates to Mortara’s ECG Safe™, a cloud-based service that provides an easy, effective way to store ECGs for convenient viewing and file management from anywhere